Camilla's favourites (worth € 126)
Take your skin from lackluster to luminous with this skincare set chosen by Camilla. The set includes a complete skincare routine to protect from premature signs of ageing and reveal a radiant glow.
- Skin Type: Normal skin, Dry skin
- Concern: Anti-Aging , Brown spots , Dull skin
- Ingredients: Peptides , Glycolic acid/AHA , Antioxidants View all
Product out of stock
Camilla's favourites (worth € 126)
- 60 day money-back guarantee
- Safe payments
What does it do?
Protect your skin from environmental damage and soften signs of ageing all while uncovering your natural glow with this radiance-boosting routine.
- The Perfect Cleansing Oil (118 ml) hydrates while effectively removing makeup and impurities.
- Our 8% AHA Gel Exfoliant (100 ml) has a lightweight formula that gently removes dead skin cells to fade brown spots and soften fine lines and wrinkles.
- Earth Sourced Power Berry Serum (30 ml) contains a blend of 13 different berries to protect the skin from environmental damage.
- The Peptide Booster - Travel Size (5 ml) contains 8 anti-ageing peptides blended together in a powerful formula for more resilient, younger-looking skin.
- Resist Anti-Aging Skin Restoring Moisturiser SPF 50 - Travel Size (15 ml) softens, hydrates and protects skin from the sun.
Promotes radiant-looking skin
Softens fine lines and wrinkles
Fades brown spots
How to use
Perfect Cleansing Oil
Use morning and evening. Splash the face and eyes generously with water. Apply a small amount of cleanser to your face using vigorous yet gentle circular motions. Rinse well. Repeat or use with a clean washcloth to remove heavy makeup.
Skin Perfecting 8% AHA Gel Exfoliant
Apply once or twice daily after cleansing and toning. Apply a coin-sized amount over the entire face, including the eyes (avoid the lower lash line and eyelids). Do not rinse. For daytime, always follow with a moisturiser containing a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
Earth Sourced Power Berry Serum
Apply morning and/or nighttime as desired. After cleansing, toning, and exfoliating, smooth a few drops onto face, neck and eye area. May be applied under or over moisturiser. For daytime, always follow with a moisturiser containing a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
Peptide Booster - Travel Size
Apply once or twice daily to face, eye area and neck after cleansing, toning and exfoliating. Dispense 2-3 drops and add to your favourite serum or night moisturiser or use alone. If applied alone, follow with the rest of your routine. For daytime use, always follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
Resist Anti-Aging Skin Restoring Moisturiser SPF 50 - Travel size
Apply as the last step in your morning skincare routine. Allow a moment to dry before applying makeup.
ReviewsAlready own it? Log in to write a review
Thank you for submitting your review! It will be reviewed by our staff before it is posted.
What are the key ingredients?
Portion(s) of amino acids, some have a remarkable skin-soothing effect, others can improve the appearance of wrinkles, loss of firmness, and help to soften the look of expression lines.
Can help shed dead skin cells to renew skin’s surface, visibly softening signs of ageing, particularly from sun damage. Can act as a water-binding agent.
Help to protect skin against harmful free radicals, among others caused by sun light and pollution. They have anti-ageing properties and calm skin.
Can I exchange a product from the Beauty Insiders’ Favourites Sets?
The Beauty Insiders’ Favourites are special, limited edition sets. Unfortunately you cannot exchange individual products from these sets. However, they can be returned as a full package (all products + beauty bag) within our guarantee period. No refunds will be granted for return of individual products or missing products.
Why does the Perfect Cleansing Oil have transparent packaging? I thought Paula always said clear packaging is not good for ingredients?
The Perfect Cleansing Oil is packaged in an innovative clear bottle that has a UV coating this stops ingredients being broken down by light.
Good to know before you start:
This product is an exfoliant and your skin has to get used to it. Build up use from once a fortnight to 1 to 2 times per day. It may take some trial and error to see what is the best frequency for your skin. During the day, always use a moisturiser with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater. Your skin will in fact be slightly more sensitive to sunlight when using an exfoliant, so the chance of sunburn and sun damage is slightly higher.
I have dry but sensitive skin. Can I use this AHA exfoliant?
If you have sensitive skin, we generally recommend choosing a BHA exfoliant. This is because a BHA also has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, which are beneficial for dry, sensitive skin.
What are the benefits of the types of berries in the Power Berry Serum?
- Amla protects skin against various types of free radicals.
- Açaí counteracts signs of skin ageing.
- Blueberry is considered to be one of the most powerful plant extracts when it comes to combating damage caused by free radicals. It also has a hydrating effect.
- Raspberry helps to repair signs of sun damage.
- Elderberry strengthens the skin's barrier and ensures smooth, healthy skin.
- Sea buckthorn and acerola berries contain vitamin C and ensure a firm and radiant skin.
- Magnolia berry calms the skin and reduces skin irritation.
- Blackberry helps prevent damage caused by environmental influences and soothes the skin.
- Goji berry is rich in protective antioxidants. In addition, it soothes and softens the skin.
- Jabuticaba seed prevents damage to the skin surface and helps prevent damage occurring deeper in the skin.
Can I use the Peptide Booster if I have sensitive or rosacea prone skin?
It is not a problem to use the Peptide Booster if you have sensitive or rosacea-prone skin. In fact, for those who cannot tolerate our higher-strength retinol products, the Peptide Booster is a great option to consider.
Can I mix the Peptide Booster with other products for application?
The peptide booster can be used alone or mixed with a serum, night time moisturiser or another booster product.
What step of my routine should I use the Peptide Booster?
You can use the booster alone after exfoliating or add it to your favourite night time moisturiser or serum.