Firm & Rejuvenate Set
Fight fine lines and wrinkles, brown spots and dull, dehydrated skin with this advanced anti-ageing power duo.
- Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Concern: Anti-Aging , Dull skin
- Ingredients: Ceramides , Retinol (Vitamin A) , Vitamin C View all
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Safe payments
This set includes
What does it do?
The perfect couple to counteract ageing skin.
- The Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment firms skin, fades dark spots and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. The combination of a high concentration of retinol, antioxidants, and skin restoring ingredients stimulate cell renewal and smooths skin.
- The Clinical Ceramide-Enriched Firming Moisturizer contains a mix of effective ingredients that improves signs of ageing. It has a unique CollagenSupport Complex containing 5 ceramides that naturally occur within the skin to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Retinol promotes firmness and vitamin C brightens a dull complexion.
- Also includes a copy of '40 Beauty Myths Busted' by Paula Begoun and Bryan Barron, a curation of facts about what works for skin and what doesn't.
Strengthens skin's natural barrier
Helps skin act younger
Softens fine lines and wrinkles
How to use
New to Retinol? Allow your skin to get used to retinol by gradually building up usage of the Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment, starting from three times a week to every other night, then finally each evening as tolerated. Clinical Ceramide-Enriched Firming Moisturizer can be used each night, as it contains a lower percentage of retinol.
At night, apply a pea-sized amount of the Clinical 1% Retinol Treatment after cleansing, toning and exfoliating. Follow with the Clinical Ceramide-Enriched Firming Moisturizer. In the morning, always use a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater while using these products.
ReviewsAlready own it? Log in to write a review
Thank you for submitting your review! It will be reviewed by our staff before it is posted.
What are the key ingredients?
Major components of skin’s outer layers, necessary for their water-retention capacity and provide replenishing and restoring benefits.
Powerhouse ingredient that can improve a variety of skin concerns, most related to visible signs of ageing: It’s skin-restoring, wrinkle-smoothing, an antioxidant and improves sun damage.
One of the most well-researched vitamins for skin, shown to improve the look of multiple signs of ageing, brighten uneven skin tone, as well as provide skin-restoring and soothing benefits.
Please check the individual products for ingredient listings.
Our most advanced night cream with 5 ceramides, vitamin C and 0.1% retinol to tackle signs of ageing.
Protects skin from the sun and improves skin tone.
Weightless lotion texture protects skin from the sun and leaves a soft matte finish.
Lightly tinted moisturising lotion protects skin from sun and absorbs excess oil.