Glow On The Go - Nourish
Travel-sized essentials for normal to dry skin.
(gift sets are not gift wrapped)
- Skin Type:
- Ingredients: Salicylic Acid/BHA , Retinol (Vitamin A) , Squalane View all
- Free delivery over € 150
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Safe payments
This set includes
What does it do?
Nourish dry skin with these little skincare saviours
- Our award-winning Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid unclogs pores, clarifies and smooths skin. Quickly absorbed, it helps to remove dead skin cells, not only on the skin's surface, but also inside the pores. BHA is anti-inflammatory and helps reduce redness and breakouts.
- Resist Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum blends pure retinol and potent antioxidants to minimise the appearance of wrinkles, improve firmness and brighten skin. The rich, silky formula leaves skin smooth, hydrated and radiant-looking.
- Our Resist Barrier Repair Night Cream is infused with retinol and antioxidants to strengthen and firm skin. The hydrating, creamy formula provides long-lasting moisture for softer, smoother, more radiant skin.
- A copy of 40 Beauty Myths Busted by Paula Begoun and Bryan Barron, filled with facts about what works for skin and what doesn't.
Fights signs of ageing
Unclogs and visibly refines pores
How to use
How to use
Directions for use can be found on the product pages of the individual products.
ReviewsAlready own it? Log in to write a review
Thank you for submitting your review! It will be reviewed by our staff before it is posted.
What are the key ingredients?
Primarily an exfoliant, helping shed dead skin on the surface and inside the pore, therefore effective for reducing breakouts and blackheads. It also has soothing properties.
Powerhouse ingredient that can improve a variety of skin concerns, most related to visible signs of ageing: It’s skin-restoring, wrinkle-smoothing, an antioxidant and improves sun damage.
A natural component of human skin sebum (oil). It is a wonderfully moisturising ingredient as well as being a source of replenishing fatty acids and antioxidants.
Please check the individual products for ingredient listings.