Resist Anti-Aging 10% AHA Exfoliant - Sample
This powerful exfoliant reveals more radiant, younger-looking skin after one use.
- Skin Type: Normal skin, Dry skin
- Concern: Anti-Aging , Brown spots , Dull skin
- Ingredients: Glycolic acid/AHA , Peptides , Allantoin View all
- Free delivery over € 150
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Safe payments
What does it do?
A unique blend of four Alpha-Hydroxy Acids and 0.5% Beta-Hydroxy Acid
This exclusive formula contains a unique blend of four AHA’s (glycolic, lactic, malic, and tartaric acid) and 0.5% BHA (salicylic acid) to powerfully, yet gently remove dead skin cells to dramatically improve the signs of dry, dull skin and uneven skin tone. The silky-light lotion provides immediate as well as long-lasting hydration, leaving skin feel soft and smooth. The pH-balanced formula is also fortifies with skin-restoring peptides to target visible signs of ageing and includes powerful antioxidants to protect skin from environmental stress.
Smooths skin's surface
Improves skin tone and texture
Reduces signs of ageing
How to use
How to use
Apply daily or weekly after cleansing and toning. Dispense 2-3 drops and apply to face and neck, avoid the lower lash line and eyelids. Do not rinse. For daytime, always follow with a moisturiser containing a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater. Allergic to aspirin (acetylsalicylate)? Do not use this product as it contains salicylic acid (BHA).
ReviewsAlready own it? Log in to write a review
Thank you for submitting your review! It will be reviewed by our staff before it is posted.
What are the key ingredients?
Can help shed dead skin cells to renew skin’s surface, visibly softening signs of ageing, particularly from sun damage. Can act as a water-binding agent.
Portion(s) of amino acids, some have a remarkable skin-soothing effect, others can improve the appearance of wrinkles, loss of firmness, and help to soften the look of expression lines.
Occurs naturally in the body. It's a by-product of uric acid and considered an effective skin-soothing and skin-conditioning agent.
Please note: Allergic to aspirin (acetylsalicylate)? Do not use this product as it contains salicylic acid (BHA).
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. As with all cosmetics, avoid direct contact with the eyes.
Aqua, Butylene Glycol (hydration), Glycolic Acid (exfoliant), Glycerin (skin-replenishing), Lactic Acid (exfoliant), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (skin-replenishing), Malic Acid (exfoliant), Tartaric Acid (exfoliant), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 (skin-restoring), Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (skin-restoring), Ceramide NG (skin-replenishing), Salicylic Acid (exfoliant), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract (soothing plant extract), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (soothing antioxidant plant extract), Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract (soothing plant extract), Punica Granatum Fruit Extract (antioxidant), Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract (antioxidant), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (antioxidant), Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract (antioxidant), Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract (soothing antioxidant plant extract), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (soothing plant extract), Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract (antioxidant), Allantoin (skin-soothing), enisonedA (skin-restoring), Hydrogenated Lecithin (skin-restoring), Bisabolol (skin-soothing), Polyquaternium-10 (film-forming agent), Xanthan Gum (texture enhancer), Carbomer (thickener), Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Sodium Bicarbonate (pH adjuster), Sodium Hydroxide (pH adjuster), Aminomethyl Propanol (pH adjuster), Phenoxyethanol (preservative), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative).
Frequently asked questions
How does this compare to the Resist Weekly Resurfacing Treatment with 10% AHA?
- This unique formula contains a blend of four concentrated AHAs (Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, and Tartaric Acid) for optimal exfoliation, in addition the new Resist Advanced Smoothing Treatment 10% AHA includes 0.5% BHA (salicylic acid) to decongest pores, soothe skin, and minimise the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- It contains increased amounts of anti-inflammatory ingredients in the form of skin-soothing licorice, allantoin, and bisabolol.
- Peptides and ceramides are added. These are the fundamental building blocks of skin, they help it maintain firmness, hydration and stay resilient.
- It contains plant derived antioxidants and soothing ingredients: green tea, pomegranate, goji berry, grape seed extract, and black elderberry
- The silky-lotion texture nourishes and soothes skin.
- The pipette allows for precise dosage so that you can use the perfect amount.
Why did we choose to use a blend of AHAs?
We wanted to create a product that harnessed the integrated power of multiple acids. The idea was to formulate a product with acids that have different molecular sizes and that each work a little differently on skin. Here’s a breakdown:
- Glycolic Acid – penetrates skin rapidly and stimulates collagen production.
- Lactic Acid – an exfoliant that also enhances skin hydration.
- Malic Acid – promotes surface exfoliation and has some antioxidant properties.
- Tartaric Acid – assists the exfoliation process. Also contributes to buffer the system to help maintain the pH
Can it be mixed with other products for application?
We recommend using this product alone after your toner.
Is it suitable for those with rosacea-prone skin?
In general, a BHA exfoliant is more suitable for rosacea-prone skin types than an AHA exfoliant because of its anti-inflammatory properties. However, this Resist Anti-Aging 10% AHA Exfoliant also contains 0.5% BHA (salicylic acid) and other beneficial anti-irritants to help soothe skin. So, if you have rosacea-prone skin and you want to boost your exfoliation this is a great option.
This product contains lactic acid, can people with lactose intolerance use this product?
It is safe to use this product if you are lactose intolerant because intolerance occurs within the digestive system (small intestine). Lactic acid absorbed by the skin should not affect the digestive system in anyway.
PRS Global Open, December 2016, page e1152 International Journal of Cosmetic Science, August 2016, ePublication; February 2015, pages 455-464; and October 2009, pages 327-345 Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, October 2015, issue 8, pages 21-26 Clinical, Cosmetic, and Investigational Dermatology, December 2014, pages 9-17; November 2013, pages 281-288; and November 2010, pages 135-142 Dermatology Research and Practice, May 2012, ePublication Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, April 2007, pages 651-663