All Over Hair & Body Shampoo
Skin Type: All Skin Types | All Hair Types
Full product name: All Over Hair & Body Shampoo
Size: 429 ml
Availability: In stock
- Exceptionally gentle, non-drying shampoo and body wash in one
- Safe for your color- or chemically-treated hair
- Will not cause buildup or make your hair limp
- Will not leave your skin feeling dry or tight
- Creates a smoothing lather that softens your skin
- Ideal for the whole family: women, men, children, babies
- 100% fragrance- and colorant-free
- Completely effective and safe as a body wash
prices are including VAT
Review by Jules
I wanted to love this shampoo as much as I love the PC skincare I've tried, but I've been pretty disappointed. The shampoo leaves my hair dry, dull, and feeling 'tacky' and a bit heavy. For reference I live in a hard water area, but good shampoos can still make my hair soft and shiny so I'm sorry that this particular product didn't work for me.
I use it as a body wash only now and it's perfectly fine, fragrance free and doesn't irritate my skin. The other thing i don't like is the bottle which looks cheap and nasty and makes it very easy to dispense too much product. (Posted on 19/02/2016)
Review by Philip
This product is by no means bad but it's not great either.
PC tried to have it do too much in my opinion. A shampoo for ALL hair types and a body wash in one product. It doesn't excel at either washing my hair or my skin. Would love if they had developed these as separate products and made formulas for different hair types.
Has a nicer feel and smell than most fragrance free shampoos and body washes I have tried though. (Posted on 08/08/2015)
Review by T.
- A truly amazing product. I can't believe how much money I have wasted on shampoos over the years. Perfect for travel too as it cuts down the number of products you have to carry. Leaves my dry hair feeling amazing soft. (Posted on 12/05/2015)
Review by BeautynFitness
- it is a greate product because it softens the skin and makes it easier to remove thickened, dead, dry skin cells.This shampo is effective at relieving skin dryness, flaking, itching, redness and scaling caused by eczema, psoriasis and seborrh (Posted on 21/01/2015)
Review by Jerry
- As a new Paula's Choice fan I had really high expectations of this product and it definitely exceeded them. This shampoo cleans my hair and body without irritating them at all and leaves my skin plump and hydrated. However there is a minor flaw as it I always end up squeezing way too much of the product. I am waiting for a change in the container of this product. Other than that it's a must have! (Posted on 27/11/2014)
Review by Snowshowers
This is the best shampoo I have ever used, hands down. I have very thick hair that is normally very coarse, no matter what products I use. This shampoo transformed it into soft, shiny perfection! I don't even need conditioner, but if I ever do, I will definitely try Paula's Choice.
I also love the fact that this is such a versatile product. When I travel, I use it as shampoo, body wash, face wash and shaving cream. I love not having to carry so many different bottles around.
The price might seem a little steep at first glance, but this is a big bottle, and the shampoo is very effective and lathers nicely, so you really just use a tiny amount (I use about the size of a hazelnut per wash) and one bottle lasts for ages.
This product deserves MORE than 5 stars, but since that is the limit, that's what I'm giving it. Thank you, Paula & team, you are truly amazing! (Posted on 24/09/2014)
Review by horzso
- This shampoo dries my hair terrible, and irritates the scalp. The previous formula was amazing, but it was a waste of money to buy this.It is useless for me and my family! customer Care : Thank you for your feedback. We will be sure to share your comments with Paula and her Product Development Manager. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact customer care. We are always happy to help! (Posted on 04/05/2013)
Review by Claire
- I have used this for about a year and would not use anything else! Other brands tend to make my scalp itch and give me a red rash. I have never had a problem with this one. I mainly use it as a shampoo on myself but I use it as a body wash as well as shampoo on my daughter. A little goes a long way so works out to be quite economical compared to other shampoos/bodywashes. May I add that the customer service is also fantastic! (Posted on 08/11/2012)
Review by I erawan
- Simply great product to carry for travelling, use it for body wash, hair shampoo, face wash, dog shampoo, even for emergency laundry and cutlery detergent. And best of all its irritation-free. Great job!!! (Posted on 05/04/2012)
Review by Mathilda
- Been using this for years and see no reason to ever look for a new body wash. doesnt seem to dry out my skin and cleans properly! My friends always ask to use it when staying over, so i guess it works for them too! :) (Posted on 28/03/2012)
Review by Alice
I can't praise Paula's Choice enough and this is one of the standout products. It lathers beautifully, rinses easily and leaves skin and hair soft.
SKIN: I am prone to the odd breakout on my back (bacne, as it's known) and anything with fragrance or added moisturisers really irritates the skin. This body shampoo keeps my back clear and my skin smoother than anything I've ever tried. I've actually had compliments on how soft my skin is!
HAIR: I used to bleach my hair and this shampoo was gentle and moisturising enough to keep my hair shiny and manageable. No buildup, no dryness. I've been using it for years and it is, without a doubt, the best shampoo available. (Posted on 20/07/2011)
Review by Shelley
- I bought this recently because I read a review that you could also use it as a face wash. It's really lovely to use and if I was going away for a weekend I would pack it in my bag to replace my usual shampoo, shower gel and face wash. A 3 in 1 product and at such a good price. Well done! (Posted on 25/03/2010)
Review by White Lily
the really only thing I can say is:
This is THE best shampoo ever!!!
It leaves your hair so smooth and soft like no other shampoo did before and I tried almost every shampoo that's out there... Also it's this great body cleanser that doesn't irritate my skin. My skin is normally super-allergic to everything...
THE BEST OF THE BEST!!! (Posted on 20/05/2009)
As a Shampoo: Apply a quarter-size dollop to wet hair, and gently massage into scalp. Lather, then rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary and follow with conditioner.
As a Body Wash: Smooth over wet skin to create a lather, then rinse thoroughly.
As a Body Wash: Smooth over wet skin to create a lather, then rinse thoroughly.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (mild cleansing agent), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate (mild cleansing agent), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (stabilizer), Sodium Chloride (stabilizer), Panthenol (conditioning agent), Hydrolized Soy Protein (conditioning agent), Polyquaternium-10 (conditioning/detangling agent), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (water-binding agent), Disodium EDTA (chelating agent), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Sorbic Acid (preservative).
Sources to support the claims made for All Over Hair & Body Shampoo:
Cosmetics & Toiletries, September 2007, pages 49–54; Contact Dermatitis, January 2003, pages 26–32; Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, December 1999, page 1,020; International Journal of Cosmetic Science, December 1999, pages 371–382 and October 1997, pages 215–226; Encyclopedia of Shampoo Ingredients, Hunting, Anthony, Micelle Press, 1998, pages 184–185 and 359–360; and www.cosmeticsinfo.org.
Is All Over Hair & Body Shampoo safe for color- or chemically-treated hair?
Yes. If your hair is color-treated, permed, straightened, or relaxed we highly recommend following with Paula's Choice Smooth Finish Conditioner.
I have acne on my chest/back. Will the ingredients in All Over Hair & Body Shampoo clog pores or make acne worse?
In all likelihood, no. Although Paula refrains from making non-comedogenic claims for her products (because there are no standards in place to regulate that claim), All Over Hair & Body Shampoo does not contain heavy, thick, or oily conditioning agents and doesn't leave a film on skin. The water-soluble formula is gentle and rinses cleanly, prepping breakout-prone skin for subsequent anti-acne treatments.
May I use All Over Hair & Body Shampoo to wash my infant and/or child?
Yes, although as a general rule we always recommend asking your pediatrician before using any new product on an infant or child's skin. Paula's Choice All Over Hair & Body Shampoo is very gentle, and the fact that it is fragrance-free makes it a safer bet than most baby shampoos. Does All Over Hair & Body Shampoo work better as a shampoo or body wash? Both! Paula designed this product to be equally effective for shampooing hair and cleansing skin from the neck down. Is it OK to use All Over Hair & Body Shampoo to wash my face? Most likely, yes—especially if you have normal to oily skin. Generally speaking, our facial cleansers are the better options because we offer specific formulas to address the needs of various skin types. However, if you're pressed for time or want to multi-task as much as possible, give it a try and see how your skin responds! May I use All Over Hair & Body Shampoo to wash my dog? Yes. Always be sure to rinse thoroughly with warm water to remove all traces of shampoo from your dog's coat.