Our latest delivery information (last updated: 17-09-2021)
Why is it taking longer than I expected to receive my order?
Social distancing restrictions and an increased number of orders mean that our delivery times are currently longer than usual. All our orders are picked and packed by hand, our warehouse staff members are currently processing orders placed 0-1 days ago.
We know that ordering new skincare products is exciting and we are so sorry that you are waiting longer than usual to receive yours. Please know that we are doing everything we can to get your order to you as quickly and safely as possible.
How can I find out the status of my order?
You will receive an email with your tracking number once your order has been dispatched, please use this tracking information for the most up-to-date status of your order.
I have contacted you regarding the status of my order, why have I not received a reply?
Our skincare experts are currently experiencing an increased number of order enquiries. If you have contacted us and not received a response, we are sorry that it is taking us longer than usual to get back to you. We are working very hard to reply to every call, email and message with the right information as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
What are your shipping costs and delivery times?
How will you ship my order?
Carefully, because we want your product to arrive in pristine condition!
Our parcels are being shipped and delivered to you via DHL. In some countries, DHL works with a local courier to get your parcel to you:
- France: Chronopost
- Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania: Posti
If the shipment can fit through a standard mailbox opening, delivery will be via regular mail, by Deutsche Post.
Do you ship to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland?
Due to Brexit, our shipping policy is as follows: to ensure your package can be delivered it’s important to shop on the right website. If you are shopping from Northern Ireland, please visit paulaschoice.co.uk to place your order. If you are located in the Republic of Ireland, you can continue to shop on Paula's Choice Europe.
I can’t select my country in the list when ordering. How can I still get Paula’s Choice products?
You can order our products from any EU country and from many others.
- Belgium: please visit paulaschoice.be.
- Denmark: please visit paulaschoice.dk.
- France: please visit paulaschoice.fr.
- Germany and Austria: please visit paulaschoice.de.
- Netherlands: please visit paulaschoice.nl.
- Switzerland: please register with MeinEinkauf.ch.
In order to do so, please register first with MeinEinkauf.ch and subsequently place your order on paulaschoice.de/en. Please make sure you use the MeinEinkauf.ch delivery address as well as the e-mail address generated for you by MeinEinkauf.ch, when placing your order.
- United Kingdom and Northern Ireland: please visit paulaschoice.co.uk.
- United States and Canada: please visit paulaschoice.com.
- Other EU countries: please visit paulaschoice-eu.com.
- Other countries: please visit paulaschoice.com/international.
What else should I know about how my order will be shipped?
- Paula's Choice Europe ships Monday to Friday, five days a week, to all EU destinations. If payment of your order is confirmed 20:00 on Monday to Saturday, your order will generally be processed and shipped the same day.
- Paula's Choice Europe ships Paula's Choice products only to the 28 member states of the European Union.
- An email will notify you of the receipt of your payment by Paula's Choice Europe. A further email will inform you once your parcel has been shipped to your delivery address.
- Shipping rates are in Euro and will be mentioned separately on your invoice.
- We cannot guarantee delivery times; these are indicative and for information only.
- At present we do not have express delivery facilities. Such service may be available in the future.
- If a parcel cannot be delivered (e.g. if there is no one at the delivery address to receive the parcel), a note with instructions will generally be left at the delivery address. Usually you can call the parcel delivery service to arrange a date for redelivery or alternatively, you can pick up your parcel from a local point of service. Please note that the delivery procedure depends on the local parcel delivery service and may vary from country to country.
- If your package does not arrive within the indicated delivery time, please contact us within 2 weeks of your parcel’s original delivery date. We can only open an investigation with the courier within a 2-week period. After those 2 weeks, we cannot provide compensation nor assist you further.
Do you ship to Switzerland?
Due to certain regulatory and fiscal restrictions, Paula's Choice Europe only ships to countries within the EU. However, it is still possible to have items shipped to Switzerland using MeinEinkauf.ch.
If you would like to receive a Paula’s Choice delivery on an address in Switzerland, then please register on MeinEinkauf.ch first. MeinEinkauf.ch will then generate an individual e-mail address for you. Please use this e-mail address when placing your order on our German website www.paulaschoice.de/en. Please note that the delivery address is the physical MeinEinkauf.ch address.
If you order via MeinEinkauf, we will only charge you for delivery to a German address. The additional costs for the forwarding done by MeinEinkauf are listed on their pages.
If you would like to learn more about orders through MeinEinkauf.ch, please visit MeinEinkauf.ch or contact our German Customer Care team.
Do you ship to Norway?
We are sorry that this is not the case, due to certain regulatory and fiscal restrictions. We are aware that Norway is a member of the EEA but there are important differences between EEA members and EU Member States. In this particular instance we have been informed that there are various regulatory requirements applicable in Norway, which differ from those applicable in the EU. Moreover, shipments from an EU-country to all non-EU countries (including EEA members such as Norway) are regarded as "exports out of EU" and require different procedures regarding VAT and customs.
Paula’s Choice is sold in Norway by www.skincity.no.
Do you ship to Monaco?
Unfortunately we do not deliver to Monaco yet.
Are there regions in Europe you do NOT ship to?
Deliveries will not be made to The Channel Islands of Jersey & Guernsey & The Canary & Balearic Islands & Madeira.