What is your product guarantee?
Please note that we offer samples of almost all Paula's Choice products for a small fee, so you can try before you buy. At Paula's Choice Europe we stand behind every product we sell.
If you are not satisfied with any Paula's Choice product, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of date of purchase and we will happily refund the purchase price (not including shipping).
Opened samples can not be returned.
How do I return an order?
- Before returning a product, please contact our customer care team to request a return.
- If you return a product without informing us, it may result in us being unable to process your return.
- Please mention your order number, the item you want to return and the reason.
- Please pack the item(s) securely and include the invoice or packaging slip. If these are not available any longer, then please do not forget to mention your order number and name on a separate piece of paper.
- Please note that we don’t include return labels with orders. When you contact customer care they provide you with the returns address.
- You will need to obtain a proof of postage receipt when you send your item to us. Proof of postage does not cost anything but without it we may not be able to process your refund or replacement in the rare event that your item is lost in transit.
- If you had received a free gift/product upon ordering during one of our promotional offers and would like to return your whole order, then you would also need to return the free gift/product back to us with the rest of your order for us to process your refund. Should you return your whole order, but keep the free gift/product, then the value price of the free gift/product will be deducted from the refund of the rest of your order.
- Refunds are processed to the card/method of payment that was used in the original order.
- Empty bottles/tubes of products cannot be accepted.
- Returns that exceed the 30 day guarantee period cannot be accepted.
More about our return policy in the General Terms and Conditions
How can I file a complaint?
If you have a complaint about a product or service, please contact our customer care team via the contact page on the website, or at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an answer as quickly as possible. Usually, this will be within a day, but ultimately within 14 days after the day that your complaint was received. Should the processing of your complaint need longer than this, you will receive within the period of 14 days a confirmation of receipt and an indication of when you can expect a full answer. It is possible to file a complaint about a product or service via the via Stichting Webshop Keurmerk. If your complaint cannot be resolved to mutual satisfaction, within a reasonable period after it was submitted, this complaint can be put to the arbitration committee.The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolutions (ODR) which can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/We are ready to participate in extra-judicial dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer dispute resolution body.