Resist Anti-Aging Repairing Toner
Availability: In stock
- Visibly reduces enlarged pores
- Builds collagen for firmer skin
- Calms redness
- 100% fragrance- and colorant-free
Review by Bradley
Biggest Negative is the price and you get less than the normal toners, which I think is slightly conning for the resist versions as I do like the cleanser also and your paying for less.
However having said that, its the best toner I have ever used, the peptides help my skin stay soft, it gives me hydration and the Niacinamide helps reduce breakouts and my minor acne. The texture is better and absorbs into the skin really well. If you have oily combo dehydrated skin then this is perfect. Also helps prevent razor burn/rash. (Posted on 13/01/2017)
Review by Nicolas
- I'm not really into toners but following the launch of the Niacinamide Booster I wanted one with niacinamide and antioxidants. It was worth the try: after showering, I immediately pat this toner on my face and it soothes my combination, rosacea-prone skin. I noticed a smoother skin with no zits. Great. (Posted on 17/09/2016)
Review by Debbie
- I have acne prone skin and this product works for me no irritation and you can see the last trace of dirt after cleansing on a cotton pad. Knowing it has good ingredients for the skin I am happy with the product and it has taken me a long time to find a toner that suits my skin. I notice I don't have as many break outs as I normally do, that could be to me that using other skin products in this line which has helped me much. Even thou my skin is oily it just seems like it has disappeared since using this line. I am now on my second toner. (Posted on 02/09/2016)
Review by Cynthia
- I switched to this toner after receiving a sample as part of a previous order. I had been using the Paula's Choice Pore Refining toner but felt it was a little too strong for me. The anti-aging toner almost feels like a cleansing milk and it really helps to restore the moisture and balance in the skin after cleansing. Another thumbs up from me. (Posted on 07/03/2016)
Review by Emi
I tried a lot of toner in the past, but this PC toner definitely was the best. I am really impressed. I just love it..my skin is much softer and relaxed. I am very happy with this product and I would recommend it for everyone who has a problem to find the perfect one.
Thank you Paula:) (Posted on 05/04/2015)
Review by Debbie
- I wasn't sure what this would do for my skin but I love it. I use it in combination with other PC products eg 10% AHA Resurfacing, Retinol Anti-Wrinkle serum. These are both working minor/major miracles for me, but if I leave out this toner, something is missing. It seems to enhance the other products, makes my skin feel smoother and soothed (even though I feel a very slight tingle when I apply it). It really does seem to 'repair' my skin, when I added it into my routine, a few persistent red marks visibly reduced. One bottle has lasted approx two months of twice daily use, I use a small amount on a cotton wool pad, pat it on, more as a treatment than to remove any traces of cleanser. Expensive in terms of my income, but cheap in terms of what it does for my skin and my self-confidence in facing the world. Many thanks, PC. (Posted on 20/02/2015)
Review by Morgan
I've always been indecisive as to whether or not I need a toner in my skin care regime. However, I bought this on a whim and my skin definitely feels calmer and a bit brighter. I also like the idea that I am treating my skin to a cocktail of vitamins, antioxidants and skin repairing ingredients on a daily basis as it makes me feel overall more confident and happy with my skin, and that I am giving it the best possible care that I can.
The texture is also beautiful and is totally weightless and like water so it doesn't upset my oily skin! (Posted on 12/12/2014)
Review by Hector Enrique
- It's like te Resist Advanced Replenishing Toner Skin Remodeling Complex but lighter like water. It doesn't leave any residue and doesn't make your face shine. Probably the lightest toner but with awesome ingredients. It seems to calm my face after shaving it. So this is my new favourite one and I recommend it. (Posted on 16/11/2014)
What makes this product unique?
Resist Weightless Advanced Repairing Toner feels water-light, but is packed with proven ingredients to help normal to oily skin look and act younger. This soothing liquid builds collagen for firmer skin, reduces enlarged pores, and calms redness from breakouts, while also significantly improving skin texture and tone.
The blend of antioxidants, cell-communicating peptides, and skin-repairing ingredients makes this an anti-aging powerhouse that beautifully compliments the rest of your skincare routine!
This product is 100% fragrance- and colorant-free.
Who is this product for?
Resist Weightless Advanced Repairing Toner is specially formulated for anyone with normal to oily or breakout-prone skin concerned with reducing the signs of aging and enlarged pores. It is suitable for sensitive skin, including rosacea-affected skin.
Sources to support the claims made for Resist Weightless Advanced Repairing Toner: The Journal of Dermatological Treatment, October 2012, pages 345–384; Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics, April 2011, pages 164–170; American Journal of Clinical Dermatology, April 2011, pages 87–99; Rheumatology, July 2010 Epublication; Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venereology, and Leprology, January-February 2010, pages 20–26; British Journal of Dermatology, December 2009, pages 1,357–1,364; October 2003, page 681; and September 2000, pages 524-531; Food and Chemical Toxicology, April 2008, pages 1,298-1,307; Journal of Molecular Medicine, February 2008, pages 221-231; Clinical Experiments in Dermatology, January 2007, pages 88-90; and American Journal of Clinical Dermatology, April 2003, pages 771-788."
What do toners “tone”? I thought Paula didn’t recommend toners!Paula has always recommended toners that are well-formulated. Toners can be a great after-cleansing step to be sure you’ve removed all of your makeup. When properly formulated, they soothe skin and add hydrating ingredients to make skin softer, not to mention they’re another leave-on source for antioxidants and other ingredients that improve skin’s healthy functioning.
How do I know which toner is right for me? Besides skin type, what are the main differences between Paula's Choice toners?
All of our toners restore skin, help remove last traces of makeup, are alcohol- and fragrance-free, and contain no unnecessary irritants such as menthol, peppermint, and citrus oils. They are great as an adjunct to a more thorough cleansing routine, especially post-workout or in hot/humid climates. Even more significantly, they go beyond the basics by offering skin benefits you can see and feel.
Hydralight Healthy Skin Refreshing Toner is an excellent choice for normal to oily/combination skin. It provides a weightless finish, and although it feels very light, it supplies skin with potent antioxidants and anti-irritants. Hydralight Healthy Skin Refreshing Toner is a great option for those who want more protection and a soothing, soft, feeling on their skin, particularly those with sensitive skin. To get the benefits of both toners for normal to oily/combination skin, you may want use Hydralight Healthy Skin Refreshing Toner in the morning and Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner in the evening.
Moisture Boost Essential Hydrating Toner contains ingredients that help soothe and restore normal to dry skin, plus it includes a greater amount of glycerin, a key ingredient to make dry skin look and feel better. It also contains a broad range of ingredients that aid the barrier repair process so those with dry skin (or normal skin with occasional dry patches) will receive even more benefit from their Paula’s Choice moisturizer and/or specialty product. Moisture Boost Essential Hydrating Toner feels lighter than our Skin Recovery Enriched Calming Toner, yet still provides an array of antioxidants, anti-irritants, and skin-protecting ingredients. To get the benefits of both toners for normal to dry skin, you can use Moisture Boost Essential Hydrating Toner in the morning and Skin Recovery Enriched Calming Toner in the evening.
Skin Recovery Enriched Calming Toner for normal to very dry skin is an excellent choice for those who need more help protecting their skin from environmental damage or dryness. Skin Recovery Enriched Calming Toner has a richer texture than any of our other toners and contains more plant oils and other emollients than our Moisture Boost Essential Hydrating Toner. This is a great option for dry to very dry skin, extremely sun damaged skin, or those dealing with eczema or rosacea accompanied by dry skin.
Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner for normal to oily/combination skin is excellent for protecting skin from environmental damage or dryness. In addition, its cell-communicating ingredients can, in theory, help balance skin so its oily areas do not worsen or lead to reddened or blemished skin. Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner uses a more complex formulation than our Hydralight Healthy Skin Refreshing Toner, and helps restore normal cell function.
Resist Advanced Replenishing Toner is a specialized formula designed to supply aging skin with a broad range of ingredients it needs to produce healthy collagen while reducing wrinkles. It is a super-charged version of our popular Skin Recovery Enriched Calming Toner, with a specific emphasis on improving the signs of aging skin.
Resist Weightless Advanced Repairing Toner is a specialized formula designed to supply normal to oily or breakout-prone aging skin with a broad range of targeted ingredients to help improve signs of aging plus reduce enlarged pores and reduce dry, flaky, uneven skin texture. It is ideal for those struggling with oily skin, wrinkles, and large pores.