Glowing Skin Essentials Trial Kit
Take your skin from dull to dewy with this essential 3-step skincare routine that protects skin from environmental assult and leaves skin glowing.
- Skin Type: All skin types
- Concern: Anti-Aging, Dull skin
- Ingredients: Peptides, Salicylic Acid/BHA, Antioxidants View all
Product out of stock
Glowing Skin Essentials Trial Kit
What does it do?
Your essential routine for glowing skin
This 4-piece skincare routine contains a cleanser, exfoliant and moisturisers for the day and night. In short, the products your skin needs to look and feel its best glowy self. Formulated to prevent pre-mature signs of ageing, dullness and discolouration by protecting the skin from pollution and blue light damage. The products in this set all all travel size so they are perfect for trying out to see if they work for your skin. Say yes to healthy-looking skin now and for years to come.
Is this suitable for my skin?
What is your skin type?
What skin concern would you like to address?(Please select one option).
For a radiant, healthy glow
Strengthens skin's natural barrier
Protects skin against the harmful effects of pollution.
How to use
Glowing Skin Essentials
Results come with consistent use of a routine suited to your skin type and concerns. Your daily routine should contain a minimum of 4 products: cleanser, exfoliant, day moisturiser with SPF and night moisturiser. These are the core products you need to maintain your skin’s health and appearance now and for years to come.
Here is how you should use each product:
- Cleanser: Use morning and evening. Splash the face and eyes generously with water. Apply a small amount of cleanser to your face using vigorous yet gentle circular motions. Rinse well. Repeat or use with a clean washcloth to remove heavy makeup.
- Exfoliant: Lightly soak a cotton pad and gently apply over the entire face and neck, including the eye area (avoid lash line and eyelids). Do not rinse. Start slowly: Apply every other day and note skin's response. Then use up to twice daily. For daytime, always finish with a sunscreen rated SPF 30 or above.
- Day moisturiser with SPF: Apply liberally as the last step in your morning skincare routine. Allow a moment to dry before applying makeup.
- Night moisturiser: Apply as the last step of your evening skincare routine.
ReviewsAlready own it? Write a Product Review
Thank you for submitting your review! It will be reviewed by our staff before it is posted.
What are the key ingredients?
Portion(s) of amino acids, some have a remarkable skin-soothing effect, others can improve the appearance of wrinkles, loss of firmness, and help to soften the look of expression lines.
Primarily an exfoliant, helps to shed dead skin on the surface and inside the pore, therefore effective for reducing breakouts and blackheads. It also has soothing properties.
Help to protect skin against harmful free radicals, among others caused by sun light and pollution. They have anti-ageing properties and calm skin.
This silky cleanser gently removes dirt, excess oil and skin-dulling pollutants.
Fast absorbing liquid removes built-up dead skin cells and fights blackheads.
This day cream with SPF 30 brightens, hydrates and protects against pollution and UV rays.
A sheer, radiance-boosting night cream that primes skin against pollution while you sleep.